Wednesday 12 November 2014

Autumn/Fall Tag


1. What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Cafe Nero/Costa etc? 
So far this year I haven't actually had a seasonal drink! Although I have been loving Starbucks hot chocolates with a shot of caramel.

2. Accessories- what do you opt for: scarf, boots or gloves?
Definitely a scarf - I've been wearing one everyday! But I do love boots rather a lot as well... 

3. Music- what's your favourite music to listen to in the autumn?
At the moment I have been loving Ed Sheeran, I think his song 'Autumn Leaves' is rather fitting for this post!

4. Perfume- what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I am currently on the look out for a new favourite scent, however as always I have been wearing Abercrombie & Fitch 'Wakely' perfume on a daily basis.

5. Candles- what scents will you be burning this season?
My top 2 candles that I've been LOVING at the moment are both Yankee Candles (surprise surprise) one is called 'Fireside Treats' the other is 'Ginger Dusk.' Next time you're in a Yankee Candle shop I definitely recommend giving them a sniff!

6. What do you love most about autumn?
Going for long walks in the countryside, coming home curling up by the fire and of course a good roast dinner with apple crumble is perfection. 

7. Favourite makeup look?
Black eyeliner cat eye with either Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick 107 or another berry tone lipstick.

8. What are you looking forward to the most in autumn?
My favourite part of autumn is always halloween and bonfire night but seeing as they have both passed now, so probably just buying some more snuggly jumpers and am desperate for some more ankle boots!


I tag anyone who fancies giving this tag a go!

Love,
Laura
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx